COURTSHIP GUIDELINES. ~ Life Goes On......
Life Goes On......: COURTSHIP GUIDELINES.
COURTSHIP GUIDELINES.
8:32 PM | Author: Enthusiast
I myself was never good at this.As far as I remember,I was never a good lover but neither a dull one too.I learned this a hard way out through the experiences of my past life.Here i give you some true and helpful tips to better your relationship.Always begin every sentence with "I".It reinforces your point.Try not to talk figures,it applies to both guys and gals in every sense of the world!Don't make a decision in haste.Remember its the matter of a lifetime and you could end up ruining two lives in one go.Listen,he or she needs to be heard.Take time to listen and and communicate in your child's language.She will feel understood and will trust you.Love ;buying gifts is far less important than hugs and kisses and private talks,say in general show interest in who she is?Try  one or two of this tips....thank me  for new found joy of your life.  
This entry was posted on 8:32 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: